The Importance Of Same-Day Delivery To Your Marketing Strategy
In a market full of competition, it is essential to develop the right marketing strategy for your business. When providing delivery services for your customers, having quality same-day delivery is crucial to marketing success.
Same-day delivery is no longer an idea. Instead, it is a standard procedure in many companies. Today, many fashion retailers, food and beverage companies, healthcare providers, automotive manufacturers, and more offer customers a same-day delivery option at checkout.
Same-day delivery means that the customer submits their order before a specific cut-off time, and their clients will get the product by the end of the day. The principle behind it is to deliver the product to the customer within the same day of ordering.
Benefits of same-day delivery
1. Better Customer Satisfaction: Same-day delivery is convenient for those who can’t wait for an order or afford to go into a traditional store. Customers will be happier if they can get their orders the same day and avoid long wait times. A streamlined customer experience leads to higher customer satisfaction.
2. ‘Wow’ your customers: Customer expectations are higher than ever, and it’s hard for businesses to impress. Same-day delivery is a great way to surprise your customers and ensure they order from you again. As a result, customers are willing to make repeated purchases in the future and can recommend the business to others.
3. Business Efficiency: Many companies aim to increase productivity, leading to higher profits and a better brand reputation. Delivery on the same day facilitates quicker interactions. It allows companies to move documents between locations or to third-party vendors at higher rates. Thanks to this feature, your business will stand out from your competitors.
4. A lower cost of fleet operating: Maintaining a fleet of vehicles and drivers is expensive. Companies can continue to live up to their customers’ expectations by outsourcing the courier work while still offering same-day deliveries. Vehicle maintenance and driver training costs will no longer be a concern.
5. Reduced Shipping Costs: Increasing postage rates is an annual ritual that puts pressure on corporate budgets everywhere. Well-known shipping companies often charge higher fees than some companies can afford. Companies can reduce their overhead by working with a local courier that can provide bulk pricing. Lower shipping costs bring more profit to your business.
Importance of same-day delivery for your marketing strategy
The following infographics provide global statistics and other comprehensive information that you can use to build your marketing strategy on a firmer foundation with same-day delivery.
Taking advantage of fast shipping options
Amazon has created a world that expects everything to arrive in no more than two days. Providing a similar delivery option to Amazon will allow your business to compete directly with them. It can also be the foundation to starting a good relationship with your customers.
Establishing robust logistics partnerships:
You must be able to work collaboratively with leading logistics partners. It would help if you recognized when something is out of your ability or is not worth the risk as a business. For this reason, outsourcing your delivery needs to a company like FlashBox will help your customers with little cost to your business.
Create a flexible workforce:
Sales agents may need to deal with difficult situations where they need to be quick on their feet. Training is imperative to dealing with these types of cases. Most commonly, training is required to learn how to use new technology, find new merchants, and pack products. In short, you need to train your workforce to foster diverse skills to ensure they sell your product accurately.
Same-day delivery will provide a flexible workplace to the marketing.
Reduce cart abandonment and increase conversions:
54% of online shoppers who abandon their carts cite shipping and handling as the main reason. 34% of customers canceled their orders because delivery was too late. Deliver fast, free shipping to your customers to reduce cart abandonment and increase conversions.
Improve customer satisfaction and loyalty:
79% of online shoppers expect fast and affordable delivery. When you live up to this expectation, customers will become repeat buyers and talk highly of your brand to their friends. The creation of a loyalty program can also be extended to offer free shipping, thus redefining shipping standards in eCommerce.
Yes, you read the title right. Saving a lot of money is very much about building relationships with your customers. Offering free or discounted same day or next-day shipping can be expensive at first. Over time, the product can become more cost-effective.
You don’t have to hire a delivery driver yourself. The maintenance and rental costs of entirely new sections can become costly over time. With the help of an independent driver, you can focus on building relationships with your customers. FlashBox is the delivery partner that handles the hard stuff, leaving you the time to focus on building your company.